Affordable Pricing, Lifetime Radon Mitigation System Guarantee, Fast Quality Installation
If your home has high radon levels, don’t worry. Our team has installed thousands of radon mitigation systems all over Utah since 2012. A radon mitigation system can be installed quickly and affordably in less than a day. These mitigation systems significantly reduce the radon levels in your home – guaranteed. In fact, our systems will lower the radon levels in your house to below a 2.7 and in many cases, our radon removal systems will bring a house down to under 1 pCi/L.
Installed by our experienced and certified technicians, a radon removal system creates ventilation in the soil under the foundation. Suction created by a specialty radon fan carries the radon and other soil gasses through a series of pipes and exhausts them into the air outside the house. Utah Radon Services mitigation system has many benefits, including:
- Very competitive priced systems using only highest quality certified parts and fans
- Lifetime warranty on system parts and labor, (fan carries the 5 year manufacturer’s warranty)
- Lowers the radon levels in your home to 2.7 pCi/L or less – guaranteed
- Reduces the humidity under your foundation, which in turn can reduce both mold and moisture from the basement
- Reduces other dangerous ground gases (VOC’s) such as methane and formaldehyde in your home
A radon mitigation system installation can generally be scheduled within a week and takes less than a day to finish. Utah Radon Systems goes the extra mile for our customers – including installing systems in the most discreet location possible, whether exterior or interior, using carpet runners, and doing all clean up once the job is done.
Radon is measured in picoCuries per liter, or “pCi/L”. While the EPA recommends that you take action if the radon level in your home is 4.0 pCi/L or higher, the World Health Organization (WHO) actually recommends that your home not have levels above 2.7 pCi/L. So you’ve had your house tested and the level is above the WHO recommendation. What now?
If your home has been tested and has high levels of radon, call 801-871-0715 to request a FREE radon removal bid.