About Our Free Radon Test Kit Program:
- We will mail you a radon test kit you can set yourself.
Mailed radon test kits include simple to follow instructions and a pre-paid return envelope so you can easily send the completed test to the certified lab to analyze. We will then contact you with the results. It’s that simple.
- “1 in 3 Utah homes have high radon gas levels and need radon mitigation.”* It is easy to find out if your home has a radon gas problem by getting a free radon test kit by either calling (801) 871-0715 or by filling out the form on this page.
- Why offer a free radon test kit when home inspectors charge $100-$170 for the same service? We strongly believe that everyone should test their homes for radon to determine if they need radon mitigation. The problem is, not enough people are doing it. Only 1 in 5 homes sold in Utah currently get a radon test because of high costs. Utah Radon Services is set up to very efficiently do a high number of certified radon tests so more homes can get tested. For homes that test high for radon, we then provide a free quote to fix the problem.
Why Get Your FREE Radon Test From Utah Radon Services?
- We only use the best-certified radon testing equipment. Your radon test kit will use either an electret ion chamber also called an E-Perm (used by over 2,500 home inspectors), or an Activated Charcoal Radon Test depending on the testing situation. All three types of tests produce highly accurate, EPA-certified test results.
- NRPP and AARSTcertified – for both real estate transactions and for regular homeowners. EPA Has given certification for Utah for both organizations.
- We are the largest radon company in Utah and we install 60% of all radon systems in the state. We also have over 600+ 5-Star rated reviews on Google. We are BB+ Accredited business and we provide our customers with fast and accurate results.
- Are there any exclusions to the program? The homeowner must order the test. Homes tested must be located in Utah and do not already have a radon mitigation system installed. For real estate transaction tests, the home must be located within 50 miles of Draper Utah to qualify for a free test since a certified technician must place and collect the test. Don’t misunderstand – we are happy to mail a free test kit anywhere in Utah. The mileage restriction is only for real estate transactions.
Radon removal is an important part of a healthy home.
This is why we provide FREE radon test kits and FREE radon mitigation bids.