Top 10 Reasons You Should Order A Radon Test Today
- It’s Easy, Simple, and FREE: You fill out the form on this page and we mail you a free radon test kit. We include simple-to-follow instructions and a pre-paid return envelope so you can easily send the completed test to a certified lab to analyze. You will then be emailed the results within a few business days. The test is free, the shipping is free, and the lab results are free. It’s that simple.
- What is Radon? Radon is a natural radioactive gas that comes from uranium in the ground. Utah has 5 times uranium/radon levels compared to the national average. When there is higher uranium beneath your home, the resulting radon coming up through your home’s foundation can create unsafe levels.
- Why Care? Radon Causes Cancer: Radon causes lung cancer and is a group 1 carcinogen. It is the second leading cause of lung cancer behind smoking. Hundreds of Utahns are diagnosed with terminal lung cancer every year even though Utah has the lowest smoking rates in the US. Why? Simply because Utah’s radon levels are much higher than the national average.
- 1 in 3 Homes In Utah Has Unsafe Levels of Radon: One third of radon tests conducted in Utah show levels of radon considered unsafe by the EPA, World Health Organization, American Cancer Society, Surgeon General, and Huntsman Cancer Institute. Radon is in all homes to some degree, testing is the only way to know if your home’s level is safe or not.
- All Homes Should Be Tested For Radon: This is according to the EPA which states that all homes should be tested for radon because you can’t see it, smell it, or taste it and the only way to know if your levels are unsafe is to perform a radon test.
- Protect your loved ones. If you have children, pets, and other loved ones that spend a lot of time in the home, you want to make sure they are protected from the dangerous health effects of radon.
- We are a NRPP and AARST Certified Lab: We are certified for both real estate transactions and for working with individual homeowners.
- We Only Use Certified Radon Testing Equipment: Your free radon test kit will be an electret ion chamber also called an E-Perm (used by over 2,500 home inspectors). These are the same, highly accurate, reusable, EPA-certified radon tests as used by the professionals.
- How many Homes in Utah Have Been Tested? We have performed tens of thousands of radon tests, but we estimate that less than 20% of all homes in Utah have had a radon test performed yet.
- We are Both the Largest Radon Testing and Mitigation Company in Utah: We install over 60% of all radon systems in the state for good reason. We have over 750+ 5-Star rated reviews on Google and have an A+ rating with the BBB. You can trust we will always handle your radon testing and mitigation needs in a professional, timely, and cost-effective way.
Radon removal is an important part of a healthy home.
This is why we provide FREE radon test kits and FREE radon mitigation bids.