5 Things To Know About Our FREE Testing Program
- It’s Easy, Simple, and yes, really FREE: Just fill out the form on this page and we mail you a free radon test kit. We include simple-to-follow instructions and a pre-paid return envelope so you can easily send the completed test to a certified lab to analyze. You will then be emailed the results within a few business days. The test is free, the shipping is free, and the lab results are free. It’s that simple.
- All Homes Should Be Tested For Radon: 1/3 Utah homes have unsafe high levels and all homes should be tested for radon. You can’t see it, smell it, or taste it and the only way to know if your levels are safe is to perform a radon test.
- What is Radon? Radon is a natural radioactive gas that comes from uranium in the ground. Utah has 5 times uranium/radon levels compared to the national average. When there is higher uranium beneath your home, the resulting radon coming up through your home’s foundation can create unsafe levels.
- Why Care? Radon Causes Cancer: Radon causes lung cancer and is a Group 1 carcinogen and is the second leading cause of lung cancer behind smoking. Hundreds of Utahns are diagnosed with terminal lung cancer every year even though Utah has the lowest smoking rates in the US.
- You Can Trust the Results: We install over 60% of all radon systems in the state for good reason. We have over 750+ 5-Star rated reviews on Google and have an A+ rating with the BBB. You can trust we will always handle your radon testing and mitigation needs in a professional, timely, and cost-effective way.
Radon removal is an important part of a healthy home.
This is why we provide FREE radon test kits and FREE radon mitigation bids.