We understand that an agent’s time is valuable. Utah Radon Services deploy all radon tests within 1 business day of an agent’s request, and we give test results the same day the tests are retrieved. We have Supra keys for easy access into vacant homes, making Mitigation Services for Real Estate painless for agents. If a radon problem is found, competitively priced reduction systems can be scheduled within a week.
Why Choose Utah Radon Services When Buying or Selling A Home?
- FREE real estate radon testing services within 50 miles of Draper. This is the same quality testing for which your clients have been paying $125+ for in the past to home inspectors. There is no catch. We want to earn your business when you have a radon-related need. For those homes then found to have higher radon levels, we only request that you encourage those clients to then consider a free bid from us for mitigation services.
- Radon tests are normally deployed within 1 business day of your request. We know real estate transactions work on a schedule and will do everything we can to work within that time frame.
- Supra key access. You don’t need to let us into vacant homes…saving you time and hassle.
- Quality Matters. Utah Radon Services used only the highest-rated certified equipment – either duplicate electret tests or continuous radon monitors.
- Experienced Professionals. Our certified employees with whom you will be working with have been in the radon business for over 5 years and have tested or installed systems in several thousand homes. We are also fully licensed and insured. Mitigation Services for Real Estate
- Professional Mitigation Services. If a home is found to have high radon levels, installation for a radon removal system can be scheduled within 1 week. Our systems are competitively priced, use the highest quality parts, and come with a full 5 year warranty.
- Maintain your client’s budget. Radon removal systems from Utah Radon Services are competitively priced.
- Program Rules/Limitations. We will do our best to accommodate your clients and timelines, but please note following:
- Contact us as soon as possible after going under contract to allow as much time as possible to schedule testing and get you back results well before due diligence deadline. We will NOT test a home if we can not get the client back the results BEFORE the due diligence deadline. If you would like a test after due diligence, a $150 testing fee will apply.
- Utah Radon Services may not always be able to accommodate your testing request due to lack of time, testing equipment, drivers able to set/pick up tests, etc.
- Our range for free testing is normally under 50 miles from Draper. If your test is farther away, we may be able to do the test for a fee. Call for details.
- We will NOT test any occupied home with swamp cooler between May-Sept. It is too hard to keep closed house conditions. Vacant homes must have swamp cooler off entire time of test.
- We follow the entire AARST/NRPP testing rules. That means homes must keep closed house conditions, meaning all windows must be shut (on all levels of home) at least 12 hours before test start and during the entire 46+ hour test. Outside doors may be used, but must be left closed when not in use. When these conditions are not met, the radon test is not valid and a $150 charge will be necessary to perform another test.
- We do NOT use scare tactics on our radon reports, and share EPA statements to help our/your clients understand their radon reports. This is the wording on every report:
“Why is testing for radon important? The EPA states, “Radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer after smoking and to fix homes where radon levels are 4.0 pCi/L or greater. A radon level below 4.0 pCi/L still poses a risk, so still consider fixing when between 2.0 and 4.0 pCi/L. The higher the home’s radon level, the greater the health risk to you and your family.” If your level was between 2.0 and 4.0 pCi/L, please note radon levels in cold weather months (Nov-Mar) may be significantly higher and you should consider retesting in a cold month to verify radon levels.”
We Are Utah Realtors’ Preferred Radon Solution
You have other options available for you to help your buyers and sellers with their radon needs. Utah Radon Services asks for the opportunity to earn your business. By offering free certified testing, we are able to help a wider range of your customers in making their homes safe from this deadly gas.
Request FREE Test
Click the button below to order a FREE Radon Test:
CLICK TO ORDER TEST
Request FREE Bid
Complete this form below for a FREE Radon Removal Bid: