Top 10 Reasons You Should Use
Utah Radon Services For Your Radon Needs
- Utah Radon Services has over 800 5-star reviews on Google and we are the largest locally owned radon company in Utah handling over 75% of all radon mitigation in Utah. Click Here to read our reviews.
- Our technicians are trained, certified, and experienced and will take the time to find the best location and pipe routing possible for your home. Click Here for a diagram of an exterior vs. interior system.
- Our system will be significantly quieter than any other company’s system because we install a custom sound-reducing muffler. Click Here to hear the difference that our proprietary sound reducer makes.
- Core drilling through the slab and sealing the pipe with a fitted floor bushing is cleaner and less invasive than hammer drilling through the slab. Click Here for pictures.
- For homes with crawlspaces, we use a premium 10-mil cross-laminated vapor barrier (compared to the basic 6-Mil poly).
- We use materials and colors that blend in with your home so that you don’t have a big eyesore. Click Here for photos of our systems compared to other systems.
- We clean up after ourselves on the day of the installation so you don’t have to. We use carpet coverings to ensure we leave your home as clean as we found it.
- No surprise pricing. Imagine a service company that charges the exact price that was quoted. Our technicians are not going to “upsell” items like many service companies.
- Lifetime warranty for the system and radon levels and 5-year fan manufacturer warranty. This is the best warranty in the industry, all companies have the same fan warranty but most do not have a lifetime warranty for the system and/or radon levels.
- We are the only radon company to offer 12 months 0% financing for our customers. Thru a partner subject to approval.
Get a FREE Radon Bid
Call (801) 871-0715
For a Radon Removal Bid, Please fill out the form below
Radon removal is an important part of a healthy home.
This is why we provide FREE radon test kits and FREE radon mitigation bids.